martes, 21 de mayo de 2013

Boyfriend Dressing.

 

This past month has been a whirlwind of adventures, and I could not be more excited for my next stop: Bali. We take off tomorrow and I've got to say, the promise of summer sun seems almost too good to be true.

Meanwhile, I'm still catching up with past travels... Pictured here, what I wore in NY on a cold, drizzly day a few weeks back. My hair is a mess (more so than usual, that is) and the supersized shades are doing a poor job at disguising my jet lag, but the conversation between graphic checks and über-distressed denim was not one to be missed.

Now, time to pack. I can't wait to share all the summer goodies I will be bringing along with me. Ta.

I'm wearing: One Teaspoon jeans (more boyfriend jeans here) - Zara blazer and shoes (similar here and here) - Tibi top- Acne clutch - Karen Walker sunnies

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario