domingo, 7 de julio de 2013

Stairs and Side Streets


Showing someone else your city can open your eyes. The past few weeks I’ve seen Amsterdam in such a different light. Usually I’m feeling a bit bored over here, like I’ve seen it once too many. I’ve been thinking about moving abroad for so long, and we’ve actually been planning on doing so multiple times. But everytime something comes up, either personally or professionally. I really do hope we’ll be so lucky to experience a few months or years in a different city, preferrably overseas, but until then Amsterdam has to do. And it isn’t that bad either. Being perked up by the always cheerful Zanita, finding beauty in everything around us. That’s the way to look at things, especially when you’re living in it. I know lots of people would kill to live in a city like mine, but I guess the grass is always greener on the other side. Here’s to hoping and just being happy. Because life is too short to be thinking “what if” all the time! Ph. by Zanita

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario